Ulcerease Anesthestic Mouth Rinse
- Contains NO Alcohol and Does NOT Sting or Burn
- Contains NO Sugars, Artificial Dyes, or Colorings
- Safe and Effective for Oncology and Dental Patients
- Trusted by Medical Professionals for Over 25 Years
Eases oral irritation from braces, canker sores, mouth ulcers and other lesions by altering the mouth's pH level to foster a healing environment. Provides fast, soothing relief with no after taste!
Health Care Professionals, Please call 800-444-3618 to place your order!
Temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, sore throat, canker sores and teething.
Glycerin, purified water, sodium bicarbonate and sodium borate
- Shake well prior to use.
- Use full strength as a mouth rinse, rinsing affected area for 15 seconds and spitting out the remainder of the product.
- For upper throat, gargle for 15 seconds and spit out.
- For adults and children over 12 years of age use every 2 hours or as needed; do not use more than 12 times per day.
- Children ages 4 months to under 12 years of age, apply to affected area with clean swab. Use up to 6 times daily or as directed by physician or dentist.
- For teething and hard to reach areas, apply directly to area with tip of clean swab, repeat up to 6 times daily.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for ingestion.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
- Product has a tamper resistant seal – if seal is broken, do not use.
Store at room temperature 20° – 25° C (68° – 77° F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Manufactured and distributed by:
Crown Laboratories, Inc.
Johnson City, TN 37604